We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our dental family has been staying safe and working hard to help support our friends, family, and community while we have all been dealing with the pandemic.
We have also been spending time working together to ensure we are ready to safely resume seeing patients for their dental appointments as soon as possible, and we are excited to let you know that on Monday, May 11th we will be back to serve you!
As we navigate this strange time together you will likely notice a few changes at your upcoming dental appointments:
- When venturing out in public, including coming to our office for an appointment, please wear a mask. We will be doing the same and look forward to a time very soon when we can see your smiling faces mask-free!
- We will be contacting you prior to your appointment to ask a few questions to ensure we can treat you comfortably and safely. To make this process easy for you we are doing pre-screening checks and will send a survey via text 1-2 days prior to your appointment. Please be sure to respond!
- As recommended by the CDC and the American Dental Association we will be screening our patients and our team daily, including extensive screenings and checking temperatures on arrival, before entering the building.
- We will be scheduling dental appointments differently to accommodate social distancing measures and to reduce wait times. Please be sure to be on time for your appointmentsince we may have less ability to accommodate late arrivals.
- To ensure we keep a maximum of 2 patients in our waiting room, please call or text us when you arrive for your appointment and we will let you know when your clinician is ready for you to come in. If you arrive early, we ask that you wait in your car, or take a walk close by until your clinician is ready.
- You may notice a difference in the flow of your dental appointments as we work to reduce contact points during your visit. You will still spend plenty of time with your clinician, but we may schedule appointments and collect co-pays over the phone.
- We have added additional advanced personal protection equipment (PPE) for our team and will have you complete a pre-procedural rinsing.
- Our practice has always been proud to go above and beyond to keep you healthy. In addition to standard infection control measures we have at-source aerosol reducing systems. In response to the pandemic we have added even more air purifiers throughout our office for your comfort and safety.
We will be waiting to hear more from the Restart WyCo “Road to Recovery” plan as to when we will begin to do cleaning appointments and will keep you updated.
As always, we are happy to answer any questions you may have. You can also visit our website for more information about our new safety measures regarding dental appointments.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Dr. Travis Roberts and Team
Dr. Travis A. Roberts, DDS May 12th, 2020
Posted In: Services | Procedures
Tags: dental appointment, dental exam